Thursday, November 11, 2010

Brilliant!

Like most well-seasoned travelers I know, when traveling for personal purposes, I always find myself staying at the hotels I frequent for business purposes, in order to best utilize my points!  Usually, that keeps us road warriors in the big-names like Hilton, Starwood, or Marriott.  We are chained to these brands and the benefits they provide us, which is actually quite smart on their part!  But the world of the big brands is about to be shaken...

Stash Boutique Hotel Rewards Points has launched!  It's a new program started by a former Expedia executive, who had the balls (excuse me) to bring the boutiques and small hotels together to form a union, of sorts.  Most of the hotels signing up are chic, or historic, all of them providing a much more unique experience.  The program is simple and rewarding.  You earn one free night per five stays and there are no blackout dates!

Want more details? Check out the link below. And if I can lend any well-seasoned advice, hurry up and sign up for it - you could win 100,000 points just for joining!
http://www.stashrewards.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment