Friday, February 26, 2010

A Blog, A Blog

I have always had a huge interest in writing, and it's taken many forms since I was a little blonde girl (then it was inexpensive - now I pay a lot of money to be blonde). I started writing stories about my imaginary friends and fictional characters. Then I would write diaries about my own life (and these got me in a lot of trouble). Most recently, I've focused my writing on my travel adventures. This has proven to be the best writing I have done. I find it interesting, fun to read, and fun to explore years down the road on a lonely day!

But recently, I have been struck by the funnier or more interesting thoughts I have while on the road. Whether it's an observation, or something someone says to me in passing, or a crazy, horrific travel day - I always find myself searching for someone to share these experiences with. And since I am usually travelling alone, or with my fellow coworkers (who are sick of listening to me), I've decided to write a blog!

"The captain has turned on the fasten seat belt sign. Please take a seat and fasten your seatbelt, and keep it fastened for the remainder of the flight..."

No comments:

Post a Comment