Monday, January 21, 2013

One Last Thought on Philly...

My last day in Philadelphia and I've gotten all my final work items out of the way by 12:00 pm. Which means I have a full day for adventure...

Friday August 31 - Until 5:30 pm...

I walked around Rittenhouse Square to the "best burger" in Philadelphia at Village Whiskey. The old beautiful building hosts a great bar with lots of bar snacks (oysters, tater tots, and many types of pickled vegetables). I ordered the classic Village Burger - 8 ounces of farm-raised beef, added a slice of Jasper Hill cheddar, and a side of duck fat fries. Harrison Ford was seen here only a couple weeks ago hosted by, of course, the chef of the restaurant (my favorite Jose Garces). The whiskey drinks are impressive (prohibition era craft cocktails and flights) but I stuck to water based on my wild adventures planned...




Village Whiskey

No comments:

Post a Comment